brno info

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Dabre, May 6, 2012.

1. Dabre

Dabre New Member

Hi Guys:

I am looking for:
    "A quick guide to Brno rim fire facts and specifications guide" that I have seen listed.
    Does anyone know where I can download this info or get a copy of it.

thanks
  2. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

wont work i was booted so the links wont work

as soon as i find where i have it i'll post to the minus account and post a link
  4. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Works fine for me....???
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

download and post it please
  6. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Which one do you want???

Brno Guns - PDF
    Download free Brno Guns PDF files.

NEw gENERAtIoN CZ RImfIRE – thE sUPER mAtC rifles from Brno and ...
    John Rutkay APRIL/JUNE 2011 4 gUNs AUstRALIA NEw gENERAtIoN CZ RImfIRE – thE sUPER mAtCh the new CZ 455 XII super match brings with it significant

IN 20 YEARS OF USE ON THREE CONTINENTS, MY CZ RIFLES HAVE NEVER ...
    CZ-USA.COM 49 www.cz-usa.com CZ's original manufacture of Maus-er-style sporting rifles began in the mid-1930s at the state arms factory located in Brno in the Czech ...

Norinco JW-15A and JW15E Bolt-Action Rimfire
    It has therefore been used with a plastic magazine that comes with the later model CZ/Brno rifles. Out of interest, I tried the Norinco magazine in the custom gun and it ...

ČESKÁ ZBROJOVKA
    BRNO RIFLES SINCE 1936 ČESKÁ ZBROJOVKA Česká zbrojovka a.s., svatopluka Čecha 1283 688 27 uherský brod, czech republic tel.: +420 572 651 111 / Fax: +420 572 ...

NEw gENERAtIoN CZ RImfIRE - thE sUPER mAtCh
    It did not take long for Australian shooters to recognise the well-made robust reliability of these rifles from Brno. By the time the model 2 took over and ...

A Quick Guide for Brno Rimfire Rifle Facts and Specifications
    A Guide for Brno Rim Fire Rifle Facts and Specifications Rim Fire Bolt Action Rifles: Dated by two digit number seen at left side forward receiver, behind barrel ...

about safari hunting
    BRNO RIFLES Dangerous Game Cartridges of the Safari Classics line The 9.3x62 Mauser was introduced in 1905 by Otto Bock of Berlin as a powerful cartridge that fit in a ...

PRODUCT CATALOG PROTECT • HUNT • COMPETE
    (will not fit Brno Rifles line) SKU Description MSRP 12 GAUGE 19020 CHOKE TUBE STANDARD-FLUSH-12 GA-FULL 20.00 19021 CHOKE TUBE STANDARD-FLUSH-12 GA-IM 20.00

The Certus rifle, aforgottenpioneer
    ... rifle market in the UK is dominated by several manufacturers including CZ BRNO ... the companies are all European, and almost without exception the best bolt-action rifles ...

Price List 2002c
    BEDDING These rifles are bedded with stainless steel Devcon on two aluminium pillars ... & Larsen M68 (M65) 25 Heym SR20MV, heavy barrel, Left Hand 26 Brno ZG-47 27 Sako AV LH, long ...

NEW RIFLES!
    The new Barnes bullet Rifle 228 84 www.riflemagazine.com FINE CUSTOM RIFLES • Precision ... •M-98, CZ 550 & BRNO ZKK 600 • NEW! 3-Position Safeties for: Win. 70,54 - Spgfd. 1903 ...

Firearms Stock List
    ... Hale .451 Rifle 100 H152 £500.00 Rem 597 Syn S/S .22 S/A Rifle 103 2791349 £295.00 Brno ... 22RF P/A Rifle 1835 121133 £150.00 Lee Shaver .22RF Conversion Kit .40/45 Rifles 1837 NVN £ ...

NZ HU N TER
    CZ and BRNO rifles available in NZ. There are BRNO models 1 and 5 rimfires here that date back to at least the 1950s and are still giving good service.

Khan Shotguns
    SG1066-N Condition: New Khan Shotguns Khan Shotguns were Rated as one ofthe top guns ... With Cracked Stock One of the principle rifles made at the famous CZ factory on Brno ...

Banned Weapons :
    ... Beeman/HW 60J Bolt-Action Rifle Blaser R84 Bolt-Action Rifle BRNO 537 Sporter Bolt-Action Rifle BRNO ZKB 527 Fox Bolt-Action Rifle BRNO ZKK 600, 601, 602 Bolt-Action Rifles ...

"A PREDATOR'S NIGHTMARE" A seriously accurate predator hunting ...
    In my years of hunting I bought a 222 Remington, the rifle was a BRNO FOX, made in 1979. ... Some guns like my other 223 like a LEE COLLET die, this leaves the case fire formed so ...

CLICK
    and BRNO without dovetailed receiver. FP-98AP For Browning high power bolt with high ... guns may require higher front beads) or the lowest globe type front sights.

CATALOG
    CZ, BRNO, ZKK rifles - all these names point to one gun factory located in the Czech Republic with 70 years of history and tradition of gun making.

Vz24 to G.24 (t)
    These rifles carry either Ceskoslvenska Zbrojovka Brno or the Czech Rampant Lion mark on the top of the receiver ring. The side rails are marked Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka ...

.22lr & .22 MaGnuM rifles
    signed the WW2 BREN gun (Brno/Enfield), still considered to be the “Rolls Royce” of light machine guns. We found the 512’s to be well designed,

Related Brno Guns files
    TXT files for Brno Guns
    XLS files for Brno Guns
    DOC files for Brno Guns
    PPT files for Brno Guns

Latest PDF Files
    Hed Ardennes Sl
    Pharmacokinetics
    Maytag Store Utah
    Pharmacognosy And Phytochemistry Ebooks
    Project Template
    Roll Call Lyrics
    Icd 9 V Codes 2011
    Learning The Law Glanville Williams
    Drosophila Ppt
    Pharmacology By K D Tripathi 7th Edision

PDF Archives
    Daily archives are coming soon

© 2011 Free Downloads . is - All rights reserved.
    DMCA Info - Contact - Privacy policy - Terms of use
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

A Quick Guide for Brno Rimfire Rifle Facts and Specifications
    A Guide for Brno Rim Fire Rifle Facts and Specifications Rim Fire Bolt Action Rifles: Dated by two digit number seen at left side forward receiver, behind barrel ...

it'd save me a heck of a lot of time ( as i can never find em straight away , too many files in too many places )

cheers
  8. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

For a yet to be discovered reason, my pdf file download program won't down load the desired info....................Am working on it......I suspect the site has a problem.

Sorry

Dan
  9. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Jack..................this is all I can get for now

Website currently unavailable

The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.
    If you are the site owner, here is a help resource to help resolve the issue.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the link your trying to get was on a rifle forum ( rimfireshooting? )

all i posted was removed , but the reference to the doc which was downloaded a few thousand times ( maybe 200K times ) still lingers on ..

i think its also posted in a place called weaponsguild , a make a Mg from parts kit or from scratch type place join there and hit the downloads area , all my files i posted are still there , but i'm banned ,

but i'll dig it up and rescan if i cant find the file , it was early on with this autoscan thing and they all got stupid number names and theres like 12,000 files so it may be quicker to rescan..

i'll try not to get banned here in the meantime
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
  11. Dabre

Dabre New Member

Hey guys I have tried many sights. Either nothing there or will not let me access. From what I saw it was a dam good article.

Dan
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dan , i've got the booklet , it's in A box here , one of many , i am sorting through them and uploading them to a Cloud site

http://jack404.minus.com/

as soon as i find it, i'll rescan it and post a link here ..

from memory its only like a 32 page folded A4 booklet

but yes good info and a ballistics chart ...

sorry for the delay , just too much junk , books , etc
  13. Dabre

Dabre New Member

Hi there:

Still looking for an answer on this one if it can be found.
  14. Dabre

Dabre New Member