Brown is sworn in

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Feb 4, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

We're gaining on them.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/04/signed-certification-hand-scott-brown-heads-washington/
    Pops
  2. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

1 and 7 children are homeless in this country abd we cant shell out a lil more tax dollars to provide this country healthcare come on guys :/
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Not the overall, over reaching "health care" the Democrats are pushing on us. There are things which should be done and which will be done, but taking over the direct supervision of who get what medical care and how it is doled out is not the answer. I do not want some bureaucrat in DC deciding that I have lived long enough and thus don't deserve care that will keep me on my feet.

Pops
  4. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Well, if 1 in 7 children in this country are really homeless, and I doubt those statistics, then all of the progressive social government programs put into place since 1965 are an abject failure.

No logical thinking person would propose another progressive social government program to remedy the failures of thousands of progressive social government programs.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different outcome.
  5. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

I finally was able to take my Scott Brown yard sign last night after he got sworn in. I had made it a point to leave it up until he was.
  6. DCOhio

DCOhio New Member

I wonder if he'll be the 'New Rogue',
    or 'Rogue: Part Deux'?

Pops, I wouldn't worry about the 'Death Panels' anymore. If the health care bill is dead now and Republicans get a better majority after a few more elections , then there won't be any changes for a long time because the Democrats will then do the same things the Republicans are doing. They will fight EVERYTHING because they don't want the other party to look good either. Thats why we go decade after decade without accomplishing anything!

The only difference being that "fair and balanced" Fox news will think the proposed changes are great!!
    D.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

As opposed to the myriad of other sources that will claim they're bad?:rolleyes:

Why is it always Fox News that's the BS slinger?
    Is there no other MSM outlet deserving of the title?

Or is it because the people know BS when they see/read/hear it?

Conservative talk radio flourishes, while liberal talk radio dies.

Hmmmm......