browning bps 10 ga

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by beretta 682, Nov 11, 2006.

1. beretta 682

beretta 682 New Member

I bought this gun about 5 yrs ago. It is a 10 ga with high gloss walnut and blueing. It came with a full set of invector chokes. It also is ingraved on both sides One side has a turkey seen and the other side is a deer seen. The gun has never been fired. However there is a very small dip in the vent rib. I was wanting to sell it and I am interested to know what I should be looking to get out of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Beretta
    Do you know what model BPS it is? Their is about 10-15 different models
  3. Oneida Steve

Oneida Steve Active Member

I had the opportunity to fire a 10 ga. BPS in 2003. My teeth rattled for about a week afterwards. Otherwise a very fine gun.