Browning Buckmark

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by libertyman777, Apr 22, 2003.

1. libertyman777

libertyman777 New Member

Hi,
    I'm thinking about selling/trading my Buckmark. It's a 5.5 Field target. It has a full length scope rail and wrap around target grips. The pistol itself is in very good condition but the scope rail is pretty worn. I'm planning on having it suppressed and would have to buy a new barrel anyway (the barrel that comes on it is flat on top). The thing I like most about the pistol is the trigger, it's just wonderful. Can someone assign a value without having a picture of the actual weapon. I would grade it overall as good. Thanks.

Should've read the sticky first, sorry. This finish on the weapon is perfect, the finish on the scope rail is worn to the metal in several places. Target sights, target grips, adjustable trigger.
    Thanks.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2003
  2. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

I would imagine $300 unless you have the original box/paperwork, then add another $25-$40.
  3. libertyman777

libertyman777 New Member

Hey thanks. I was thinking about $300 or so myself. I do have the orginal box and paperwork plus an extra magazine. I appreciate the input. :)