1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Browning Hi-Power 9mm

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

(2/21/02 8:37:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Browning Hi Power
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm looking at a Browning Hi Power 9mm. It is Belgium made and assembled. It is in perfect condition, Im not good on NRA grades but it looks brand new. It's blued with one 13 rd magazine.
    I also would like to know what a Auto five 12gauge mag with tubes Japan unfired with box and papers is worth.
    Thank you!

Dave3
    (3/16/02 10:05:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Browning Hi Power
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buhler, Buhler, anyone, anyone?

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/16/02 10:27:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Browning Hi Power
    It has been awhile since I was pricing the hi powers so I cannot help you there. I am always looking at A-5's and the condition you describe is $700 to $850.
    I base this on the fact that there are still a few new A-5's on dealer shelves and $700 was what they were worth when they quit making them. I know somebody who just bought a brand new one for that price.

Since they quit making them the gunshow guys have been asking $850 on up. I said asking not getting.

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/17/02 7:35:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Browning Hi Power
    Agreed on the A5.

The Hi-Power about $500. Note that Browning is reintroducing that pistol this year