1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Browning Hi-power value question

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Squeak, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Squeak

Squeak Member

Back in '69, I bought a new Hi-power (#69C1xxxx). Don't remember if I ever shot it or not (CRS syndrome), but at any rate it's either new or as new. Had it out playing with it today (the GUN) & got to wondering how much it's worth. According to BRANDX auction, it's probably worth somewhere between a grand & fifteen hundred.
    Made in Belgim, NOT assembled in Portugal, has a ring style hammer & some pretty nice looking wood grips. Don't have the box anymore, but I do have that cute little plastic pouch that came with it - - - somewhere.
    Anybody got a Blue Book that can give me a realistic value?
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

The retail value would probably run about between your two figures if the gun is as new and you haven't been "playing with it" too much. The pouch is worth about $25 extra.

Jim