Bryco 59 parts

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Rookie shooter, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Rookie shooter

Rookie shooter New Member

My brother-in-laws bryco 59 9mm broke the takedown button and nobody seems to have 1 in stock. I have been looking for about 6 months. Any information would be very helpful.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Rookie Shooter......welcome to TFF.

I've checked the two obvious sites.....Numrich Arms and Bob's Gun Parts....and they both seem to be out of that particular part.

In any case, the Bryco/Jennings is pretty much a disposable "bottom-end" firearm and hardly worth repairing.

If your brother-in-law uses this as a defensive firearm, I'd strongly recommend that he save up his money and buy something more reliable.....there are lots of better choices out there.
  3. vangunsmith

vangunsmith New Member

Its far from the top of the line. But its yours and you want it fixed,i can understand that. and if you want to spend money on it,go to www.jackfirstgun.com and he should have the parts for you.