Buchanon has read the bill

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Sep 9, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

One of the few who has Unlike those will vote on it.

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/article/53552
    Pops
  2. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Let's hope the "center-right" doesn't stay home on this one too. :(
  3. obxned

obxned New Member

How can there be 'homest debate' when to even question any part of Obamacare means you are part of the fear-mongering right-wing conspiracy?

Personally, I am ready to support Obamacare, right after the government agrees to rent my car. I won't tell them the make or model, it might be a Roills Royce or a shopping cart, and I won't tell them how much it will cost. I can tell them that the terms and conditions will change, and that it will cost a lot more than whatever we agree on. It shouldn't take long for our Fearless Leader to sign on - it's a better deal than he is offering.
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I have read the proposed bill and it scares the guano out of me !!!!!!

:( :( :( :(
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I've read it also.

Isn't it amazing that the people who have actually read the bill are opposed to it while the ones pushing for it have not read it?:rolleyes: