1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Buckmark Wont Hold Open

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 24, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

lotsapowder
    (1/14/03 1:04:17 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All buckmark malfunction?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I bought a new Browning Buckmark Camper 22LR pistol over the holidays. Very fun to shoot but, I am trying to figure out why it is malfunctioning. Here's the problem. When I shoot the last round in the clip, the stop open latch should automatically hold the slide open. It does NOT about 80% of the time. The gun does not jam, the slide just closes when it should stay open. Is the gun defective or is there a simple adjustment to be made?

Thanks in advance,

-Lotsapowder

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/14/03 1:25:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: buckmark malfunction?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The empty mag is supposed to hold it open. Take off the grips and you can see how it works. It might just be tight or it might be the mag.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.