1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Buffalo Bore 40 S&W...

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by E-Rez, Mar 30, 2010.

1. E-Rez

E-Rez New Member

...will these "hot" 40s be safe to shoot from my Springfield XD? The Buffalo Bore website says that all of their 40 ammo is safe in firearms that have a fully supported chamber. Am I fully supported?
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I would contact Springfield and ask them if it isn't on their web site. I believe the chamber is fully supported which to me is an advantage over Glocks but don't take my word for it as I don't own one.
  3. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

The XD chamber is fully supported. However, I would double check with Springfield about using the high power rounds.