Bug out bags anyone?

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Rommelvon, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Here's what you need, Delta. It should make you feel right at home. :D;):p

[​IMG]
  2. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Too at home! I'll carry that until I retire...well ok that's my favority no BS get it done kit if I'm getting paid so ok you're right:D

But my main SHTF civi bag is an innocent looking green nylon canvas book bag with a leather lower and some custom reinforcing on a few points. The other is solid black nylon and meant to be discarded if necessary. Otherwise I use my pockets.

Here's a pic of the newest inventory in mine. It's kinda like a hand-held weather station. I got pretty good at using one when I had a job that required putting 2 or 3 precise shots on something at very long range. In the meantime I learned to take some guess work out of what the weather will likely do with one, so a pretty handy tool.

Attached Files:

3. infidel_2_dabone

infidel_2_dabone New Member

I keep 2 ready to go, I had mine custom made in Bogota by a company that makes just about everthing that you can get from BlackHawk but 50% more or less cheaper,thier name is "CDS" I thought they had a website but I checked and it appears they dont.If your ever in Bogota for what ever reason it would be well worth the time to stop in and chat, they can custom make just about anything,and if your a "Snake Eater" you'll probably get the discount plus you shouldn't have any trouble finding it cause they do alot of work with 7th Grp.and they are within walkin distance from the US Embassy.
  4. t. appleby

t. appleby New Member

I use a multi layer system, have quick bag that is set of for fast heavy action, have bug out bag for me and each member of my family has one , total bug out gear is pre packed and can be loaded out for extended out of built up area for months. load out time is set for thirty minutes for total bug out. the light kit is set for grab and run.
    some people say it may be paranoid, but i note these same people wear seat belts and have car insurance.
  5. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

mine consists mainly of ammo...
  6. vthompson

vthompson New Member

I just recently started putting one together. I am hopeing to be able to add to it weekly until I think I have everything.