buildin' guns

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by FN_Project90, Nov 17, 2003.

1. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

well no more gun for now. Have to get a new car and my insurance rates are gonna be hell because I doubt this will be on comprehensive. even though a roadway defect was mostly to blame, even the police agreed and wrote that in. so pray that its not counted as a collision.
  2. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

Just don't claim any property damage. Without property damage, your rates should not change for one accident.
  3. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

trees is all
    this is my 2nd and I am young. this was a result of a roadway defect, but the insurance company has to agree. I was not going to file it with insurance and part it out. But the towing company are scumbag assholes.
  4. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

Pay the towing fee and take it home. It's your car right?
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Since when does the towing company dictate whether you file an insurance claim????
  6. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

I don't know they are f**king scum bags. They were trying to tell me I could not take my stereo out until the insurance got there, only 5 minutes before the insurance told me to take it out because the car can't be locked and windows are missing. GEEE I wonder if the tow company wanted to steal it? After I told them I talked to my insurance they insisted that I had to leave it in because of the towing fee and all, so I threatened to call the better business beuro and then call up my father's boss at Statefarm (who would know the laws pertaining to the towing company and what not). Then they finally shut up. They were trying to tell me that 3 out of 4 of my rims were bent because one had scratches, the scratches were from a car wash though... So I checked one rim, the one at the worst spot, it was fine. SO I am getting them and putting the old ones on.

The tow place prolly wanted to take the rims too. But without the keylug to fit on the wrench they are impossible to take off.

Insurance is most likely going to put it on comprehensive. I would have taken the car home, only theres no place to put it, and my neighborhood has crap against things like this.