1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. merc

merc New Member

Hi
    I saw some bullets at a show once that had a hole through them and was sitting on a plastic rod with felt wads and bore butter.
    They supposedly eliminate the need for a sobot, lubrication and patches.
    Does any one know where to buy these?
    thanks
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hmmmmm, haven't seen those.

Pops
  3. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.
    Yes, I believe they are from Hornady but I'm not 100% sure. I have never used that type but I have read some write-ups about them and all were favorable.
  4. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

I am with Mtnboomer on this one. Hornady came out with a speed load that had the powder premeasured and on a stick that was the "wad" for the bullet. I belive it was the Hornady Speed load.

Ray