bullseye first ever

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by RockinRiley, Dec 29, 2011.

1. RockinRiley

RockinRiley Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Next week the wife and I are taking my buckmark 5.25 over to the bullseye competition held at my club. My Buckmark is unmodified and has a red dot, weigand rail. I would like to find match grade ammo before next week so we can practice, having a hard time. I cannot find any reviews (recent) on recommendations for good bullseye ammo. I have tried remington subs in my buckmark and it did not like them, so I think subs may be out of question. I have looked on Midway, but not sure I could get them in time to practice, (match is Tuesday, with 2 little girls, time sure does fly!) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Nov 27, 2010

3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    naugatuck,Ct.
    cci mini mags

4. jstanfield103

jstanfield103 New Member

Oct 1, 2011
    One thing you want to look for in Bulseye ammo, is ammo that does not exceed sound barrier. You want ammo that is subsonic for best results, but it is more exspensive.

5. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Dec 12, 2011
    IA/IL
    Check out CheaperThanDirt. I was cruising the ammo the other day and they had a bunch of rimfire stuff. Think I read that the Fiochi...not sure of spelling has had more Olympic medals won with it than all others combined. Believe they also have the subsonic Aguilar...spelling again....was thinking of getting some of that to try myself sometime.