1. armedandsafe

    armedandsafe Guest

    Went up to the county seat and then over to Wenatchee to talk to SSA. County didn't do much for me, just gave me more papers to fill out. Need to transfer the title of the mobile home from old owner to us.

    SSA was supposed to be "let them see the original papers" they need and be on my way back to my i'net application. Noooooo, she had to get on the fact that some of the papers have "Jr." and birth certificate and driver's license don't. Said that discrepancy would make it necessary to change my SScard. I went back to my seat and filled out the papers and waited for my number to come up again. Then, she said she couldn't issue with "Jr." because it wasn't on my birth certificate. *sigh* Picked up my papers and went home. :mad:

    As has been said before: Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.

  2. SouthernMoss

    SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

    Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    Sorry Pops. :( Some people are so stupid you wonder how they manage to live. :rolleyes:

  3. Marlin

    Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

    Unfortunately, a LARGE NUMBER of government employees are truly


    My father had the same argument from SSA when he applied at age 63, cause he had been exempt with a special retirement plan before that. They refused until an appeal to issue one because of the "Sr" not being on the birth cartificate. The lady said she didn't care when he asked how his mother would have known at his birth that he was going to have a son sometime in the future and give it the same name?????

    Par for the course, I presume.

    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. jamesed

    jamesed New Member

    I wonder if all Bureaucrats belong to the same Union.

    That sounds a lot like my troubles with Clackamas County soils and water when I had a septic drain field failure. It took me a year to get the proper permits to get the septic tank replaced, (old one was too small), and the drain field was not long enough, had improper slope, and the inspector kept calling a sunken road in the pasture a swale which required a 50 foot set back on land that insufficient area for all the other set backs (from ponds, springs, slopes etc) yet had served this old house for more than 40 years.
  5. Slimslam

    Slimslam New Member

    Dec 26, 2002
    SE Michigan
  6. ibtrukn

    ibtrukn New Member

    May 13, 2001
    central N.J.
    "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" :cool:
  7. Marlin

    Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

    :p Just ask the American Indians or even Elian.........:p
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr Bureaucrats misuing tax money...ho hum Nov 16, 2003