Burris Rimfire Scope??

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by HarryL, Jul 9, 2010.

1. HarryL

HarryL New Member

Hello to all!
    I am a newbie here, just registered, but have been lurking for a while. Anyway, I wonder if any of you folks have used or examined a scope sold by Burris called "Rimfire".
    It's a 3x9x40 set up for 22 cal shooting. It is typically being offered as an inticement when a larger Burris centerfire scope is being pruchased.

I recently ordered one via the "Big" auction site and hope it mesures up to my expectations. I realize, due to the low price that it wont be the same quality as Other Burris scopes, but it does have a full lifetime Burris Warranty and service is offered at the Greely, Colorado center.

I will report on it soon hopefully! Any others out there have any scoop on this product?
    Harry.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

They are good. you wont be disappointed. i have one i got with a fullfield 2 in a bonus pack. it holds zero and returns to zero. A .22LR sighted at 50 yds with 40 gr. solids running 1005 fps needs 21.7 minutes of elevation to hit spot on a 200 yds. this scope will do it and return to 50 yd zero every time.
  3. big steve

big steve New Member

That is a good scope and normally for the most part anything Burris is good quality.