1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Burris Rimfire Scope??

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by HarryL, Jul 9, 2010.

1. HarryL

HarryL New Member

Hello to all!
    I am a newbie here, just registered, but have been lurking for a while. Anyway, I wonder if any of you folks have used or examined a scope sold by Burris called "Rimfire".
    It's a 3x9x40 set up for 22 cal shooting. It is typically being offered as an inticement when a larger Burris centerfire scope is being pruchased.

I recently ordered one via the "Big" auction site and hope it mesures up to my expectations. I realize, due to the low price that it wont be the same quality as Other Burris scopes, but it does have a full lifetime Burris Warranty and service is offered at the Greely, Colorado center.

I will report on it soon hopefully! Any others out there have any scoop on this product?
    Harry.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

They are good. you wont be disappointed. i have one i got with a fullfield 2 in a bonus pack. it holds zero and returns to zero. A .22LR sighted at 50 yds with 40 gr. solids running 1005 fps needs 21.7 minutes of elevation to hit spot on a 200 yds. this scope will do it and return to 50 yd zero every time.
  3. big steve

big steve New Member

That is a good scope and normally for the most part anything Burris is good quality.