Bush and wounded warriors 7-4-11

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by lonewolf204, Aug 6, 2011.

1. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

"If your not falling, your not mountain biking hard enough."

Yes, Bush crashed at least once.

Very very cool Lonewolf thanks for the post.

Three days in the desert with a bunch of stinky dudes, I don't think oBomba would even think twice before saying NO.
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

It's too bad some people don't realize just what a great president he was. I hope that history shows he for was he is and not for what the Democrats want people to think.
  4. cav scout

cav scout New Member

The first time I saw photos of President Bush visiting soliders that were wounded no news people I though what a great person & President!!!!!

Has This President who is in the Whitehouse now done any thing for those poor guys who crash and burn with seal team 6 no haft mast flags no honer from him what & a--