Bush at Ft. Hood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mesinge2, Feb 7, 2010.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 Member

I don't know the validity of this story but my friend fowarded me this e-mail:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

3. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I got a lot of disagreements with W but he is a man of integrity and class. These characteristics are woefully lacking in Washington D.C.
  4. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Former Guest

5. wpage

wpage Active Member

George Bush is a good and honorable man.
  6. topper

topper New Member

Not many people thought of G W bush as an "HONORABLE MAN" when he was in office. Everyone, as I recall, was bashng him for dragging down the nation and starting two unwinnable wars and destroying the economy. And now since we have a 'change' in the administration in washington, and things are going from bad to worse, Bush is, all of a sudden an Honorable man? Hardly.
  7. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Personally, I think that Bush, and his father were both GOOD and HONORABLE men. That's hard to do with the liberal pro-Democratic media hounding one ceaselessly. Neither brought disgrace to the office unlike past (and current) Democrat Presidents.
  8. questor

questor Member

STRONGLY +1
  9. Airdale

Airdale Member

Did I agree wit everything G.W. did.....NO! Do I believe him to be a good and honorable man (with class)....absolutely. Never thought of questioning that fact.
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

It's a tough job...President of the US...gotta weigh information and choose the lesser of two evils, but I bet W is sayin'

BET THEY'RE LOVIN' ME NOW!!

If I recall...Kadafi wasn't as stubborn as Sadam...is he still alive...Kadafi?:D
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

George Bush loved his military and they loved him. He may have failed in 100 other areas, but he had a sincere heart for the men and women of the military. When he believed in something, he didnt waiver no matter what. I appreciate someone with that quality. He is 100 times the man than the current bozo.
  12. topper

topper New Member

Honor is earned, not bought. No president in my memory could be termed honorable, IMO. All buy there way through political life by calling in favors, lying, cheating and stealing. That is not an honorable life. Show me a person that does not lie, cheat or steal and does what they promise and they will be honorable. However, since there are none of that class, then honorable should not be used. Some presidents are just less crooked than others, but certainly not honorable.