Bushnell and Vortex-Exc Warranty

Discussion in 'Firearms News, Reviews, and Featured Articles' started by zant, May 31, 2016.

1. zant

zant Well-Known Member

Earlier this year returned a Vortex Strikefire and Sparc to the company for repair ??,1 of these spent a yr on Tex/Mex border,both were abused,plain and simple.Son returned both,3 weeks later-2 NEW replacements arrived.I read email son wrote Vortex,he was upfront-they stood in back of their product.
    I sent in a TRS25-don't have a clue when or where I bought it,has been shot enough that 1 barrel wore out in the 10/20....they sent me repair order #,should have back in 2 weeks.
    So Vortex and Bushnell,like Dillon,stand in back of what they sell.If you sell a product-don't be a weasel-back it up-and you sell more,simple economics.

firefighter1635 and Pawpaw40 like this.
  2. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

Bushnell has a written list of what scopes are covered under lifetime warranty.
    Last year I sent them an old 1960s 22 scope that was covered under lifetime and since they couldn't repair it, they sent me a new one with the same BDC features.
    There was a 7$ postage charge and that was it.

bullpupsks and firefighter1635 like this.

3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I have Vortex optics on a couple of my rifles. For the price point, you can't go wrong with them.

dbcooper likes this.
  4. zant

zant Well-Known Member

Rcvd trs25 back today-it was so old no ser# on it-came in new box w/acc incldg caps-a bill for 10$ shpg was enclosed-will gladly pay for such good warranty service.

bullpupsks likes this.