Bushnell scope opinions

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by keppler, Nov 9, 2003.

1. keppler

keppler New Member

I picked up a Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9x40 and installed it on my new Win. 94 Legacy in .44 Rem. Mag.

Does anyone have any experience with these...good or bad. It also has the rain guard which is supposed to help with fog on the outside of the lense.

I used Weaver bases and chose the Leupold rings simply because I liked the looks of them.

Also is $151.00 a decent price on these new?
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

I've got two Bushnell's Kep!...One's just a sportview the other is on this one...It helps me to become a long-range shooter...;)

Attached Files:

3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I'd say you came out well, kep, and you should be very pleased. I don't have a Bushnell, but my son-in-law has the same unit and extolls it every time he can get anyone to listen.

I have not shot his rifle because it is right-handed and I am so left-handed and left eye oriented, but I have sighted with it and found it one of the few that worked well with my sight, which requires a longer sighting plane (eye relief) than most.
  4. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

The Elite series is a good scope. Not top-of-the-line Burris good, but still dang good.

Kind of a mismatch on that rifle, though, huh?
  5. keppler

keppler New Member

Actually the scope dont look to bad on the rifle. Of course its more scope than the gun needs but I couldnt find just a straight 4x that I liked.