Busted my hand. BAD.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big ugly, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I knew I didnt watch the Obama Lie Speach last night. So like an idiot I watched it today on the net. I am glad I work on computers in my spare time and have some spare parts lying around cuz I killed my LCD monitor with a well placed left cross to the screen. Now I got Liquid stitch holding the cuts on my Middle finger and the back of my hand closed. Sad part was I only 25 minutes into the video. This man makes me mad.
  2. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

It's a good thing you weren't armed!
    ;)

Seriously, I hope you heal soon.

P.S. I can relate to the anger. I wonder how many people actually believe the garbage that comes out of this man's mouth.
  3. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Me too; Big Ugly.

I hope you get better soon.

I've learned my limitations through several "Bad" instances like you've described. So, I just have to turn it off or tune him out. I can't even deal with liberal idiots when they get into a drool fest over this putz so I socialize sparingly.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Glad I didn't watch it. In this economy I couldn't afford to replace my screen though I would more likely just holler at the screen.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I didn't watch because I know he's lying and is powerless to do ANYTHING... There are however some folks, such as one of my wife's friends that believes everything he says. It's really sad and naive. :eek:
  6. ARB

ARB New Member

BU, doesn't your wife inflict enough injury on you? Maybe, you can sue the POTUS for property damage and physical duress.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Yeah my wife came home and seen the monitor in the trash. She came in the door and asked if I needed to go to the energency room. I said no, then I told her what happened and all she had to say was "I hope you got all the glass up" and went to take her shower.
  8. Artemus

Artemus New Member

Do guys still do dumb things like this on a regular basis?No wonder all the babes are going lesbian.
  9. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Nobody feels the frustration any more than my wife and I. My wife feels the same way I do, The diffrence is I am a little more suscepatable to the urge to choke a politician at the moment (to put it kindly). I have a ex co-worker living in my home cuz he and his family lost theirs. I am the father of a handicapped child whos live is dependant on the healthcare system on this nation at the moment. My wife is the only one working, for minimum wage at that, and she finds out that the child she is carrying a child with possible medical problems (Fluid build up in the kidneys). Now that means that there will be two children in my home of very limited income with medical problems, a homeless guy, and myself who is actively seeking work to no avail. Before you judge take a look at the big picture. Should I have broke the monitor NO. But I did and you know what, what happens in my home has nuttin to do with the reason all the "Babes" are choosin to a woman over your bed.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ALL the babes are going Lesbian??

in what world are you ??

last time in the states i was looking for a stick to beat em off

and the blokes i host here (visiting sailors and Marines) do ok here too

tryed deodorant?? ;)

Sorry about the hand BU

i use my foot and wear steel caps

much safer eh, just more fragments a bit further

ya find em for weeks eh

cheers

jack
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jack, I like the way you think. BU, dont feel bad about smashing the computer. I wont watch the idiot because my blood pressure sky rockets and there is a good possibility that I will shoot holes in my bigscreen. I cant stand even seeing the liar yet alone listening to him. Hope your hand is OK and I am sending a prayer for your situation to improve BU. God bless.