Buttery Garlic Knots

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by JoeV, Jul 6, 2012.

1. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

2. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Me want! Get in my belly!!!

Great pics Joe! You got skills in the kitchen and with a camera.
  3. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

Thanks! But lest anyone should doubt my love of guns, I did spend the early afternoon with my two girls, getting in some quality time at the range. Both were shooting the High-Point .45 ACP, but it was a bit big for their petite hands. They much preferred the Glock 23, and went through a couple of boxes of reloads. They also enjoy being in the kitchen with me.

This is my 30 year old from Florida.

[​IMG]

This is my 33 year old, who is pregnant with our third grandchild. Yep, the kids will also learn to shoot.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  4. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I see you laid down a tarp to make it easy to collect all the spent brass. (Nice work)
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ohhhhhh....to be able to step into my backyard and shoot. How wonderful is that?

The girls look like they were taught right.
  6. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Oh geezzzzz do I miss my old place, drive golf balls in my back yard through the trees out into the field. Shoot off fireworks anytime, go fishing anytime, shoot my rifles, shotguns, pistols at targets, :( .
    ------------------------------------------
    And I was talking to my wife on the buttery garlic knots...interesting name, look GOOD.
  7. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

Waste not, want not. I do reload my spent brass, but the primary reason for the tarp is so we don't litter my BIL & SIL's gravel drive with spent rounds. This is their property. I live in the shitty...er, uhhh, I mean the CITY. :D We go through lots of .22's, so I collect those and they end up in my brass recycle barrel and not in the gravel.