Buy a Turus or a Ruger 454 cusull

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by LDJ, Dec 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. LDJ

LDJ Member

May 26, 2011
    Oklahoma. USA
    My Ruger 454 is on order and I should have it in about a week.
    You can also shoot hot 45 Lc's in them and not worry about maxing what the gun can handle. Isn't that right?

2. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Iowa
    That is correct on the .45 LC. I have quite a few Ruger and 5 or 6 Taurus revolvers and love them all. I have had no problems with either brand. I do feel that Ruger is a higher quality firearm, but over the past 30 some years I have seen a large improvement in the quality of the Taurus firearms and feel that now they are a top quality firearm.

3. LDJ

LDJ Member

May 26, 2011
    Oklahoma. USA
    Well my Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Cusull arrived at my gun shop,and I just picked it up and it's ..... well how should I put it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    Now tonight I can mount the scope on it. Then Saturday I will be going to the range.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  4. LDJ

LDJ Member

May 26, 2011
    Oklahoma. USA
    :)
    Well I put 85 rounds through my new Super Redhawk Saturday. I was doing very well until my scope messed up. To much recoil i guess. Anyway I have a new Bushnell Elite ordered.
    They say it can hold up to a 454. The Redhawk has lots of recoil but very accurate. I had no sticking problems. I shot mostly +P 45's. Oh, and JLA here is the picture.
    LDJ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012