1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

C&R honored in NYC?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by benj, Dec 30, 2006.

1. benj

benj New Member

I posted the question in the general forum and thought I might have a better chance getting some info here. I moved from NJ and they did not honor a C&R and was checking to see if anyone knew if NYC did. Its the weekend so I could not find out with a phone call today but figured I would give this a shot. Thanks for any help.
  2. Benj, this is the policy of AIM Surplus, one of the larger sources for C&R firearms, with regard to New York sales of C&R weapons. All of the major sources have a similar policy.

-NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: Only C&R eligible handguns will be shipped to 01 FFL Dealers and these handgun orders must be accompanied by a State Handgun Dealers License. C&R eligible rifles may be sold to 03 C&R licensees. No Sales of High Capacity magazines manufactured 09/14/1994 or after. No Sales to NY City. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.

Hope this helps. In New York, especially New York City, you're pretty much SOL when it comes to firearms purchases. :(
  3. benj

benj New Member

Thanks for the info. Have a great New Year.