1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

C & R License in only 12 days

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Tom Militano, May 31, 2007.

1. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I mailed my application for a C & R License on the 19th of May and it showed up today. I was expecting about a two month wait. I guess it's time to mail out some copies and spend some money. I can't believe how fast it came back.
  2. Havoc

Havoc New Member

Hi Tom,

What state? What can you buy with that?

Thanks,

Havoc
  3. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

C&R is any state and you can buy most any gun made or designed 50 years ago. You get a list of guns on the C&R list when you buy your license or look online on the NRA or BTF websites.
  4. SfcMac

SfcMac New Member

Tom it depends on the state you're from.I live in NY and mine took almost 4 months.I live on Long island where gun laws are not as tight as the city.Never the less I waited a little over 3 months, then i got a visit from the ATF.She explained all the rules and regulations,had me sign a memorandum of understanding,and then things moved rapidly, and I had the license in two weeks.Here in NY I can have rifles and shot guns,and black powder pistols.The C&R will not cover cartridge fed hand guns in NYS.I have to apply for a target permit Lots of luck Tom Paul m