1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

C&R pistol holsters?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by luvthegun, Aug 5, 2011.

1. luvthegun

luvthegun New Member

First post. Thank you

A few years ago I had a CZ82 and loved it. Wanted to carry it but couldn't find any good leather holsters for it. So ended up selling it. Since then I got into holster making. And now I have the C&R bug again.

I will be getting the M57 and CZ82 and others. So I will be making holsters for each. I carry what I own. As long as they are reliable. Even if it is only at the range. But I open carry everywhere.

So, do you think it would be worth while adding a C&R line of holsters. Regardless I will be making them for myself ;) But was curious if it might help others out also.

I know this is my first post and this is not an attempt to pedal any goods.

Found this site when I was looking for more info on the M57. I was impressed with the knowledge of members in that post. And well I am always looking for more information. So I joined. Thanks everyone.

If this somehow violates rules mods please feel free to delete or let me know thank you
  2. jmace57

jmace57 Member

I would think there would be a market for the CZ-82/83 holster. We tend to "make do" with holsters made for other pistols. FWIW.
  3. luvthegun

luvthegun New Member

That is what I tried to do. Just was not happy with them.