C&R pistol holsters?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by luvthegun, Aug 5, 2011.

1. luvthegun

luvthegun New Member

First post. Thank you

A few years ago I had a CZ82 and loved it. Wanted to carry it but couldn't find any good leather holsters for it. So ended up selling it. Since then I got into holster making. And now I have the C&R bug again.

I will be getting the M57 and CZ82 and others. So I will be making holsters for each. I carry what I own. As long as they are reliable. Even if it is only at the range. But I open carry everywhere.

So, do you think it would be worth while adding a C&R line of holsters. Regardless I will be making them for myself ;) But was curious if it might help others out also.

I know this is my first post and this is not an attempt to pedal any goods.

Found this site when I was looking for more info on the M57. I was impressed with the knowledge of members in that post. And well I am always looking for more information. So I joined. Thanks everyone.

If this somehow violates rules mods please feel free to delete or let me know thank you
  2. jmace57

jmace57 Member

I would think there would be a market for the CZ-82/83 holster. We tend to "make do" with holsters made for other pistols. FWIW.
  3. luvthegun

luvthegun New Member

That is what I tried to do. Just was not happy with them.