c1900 European folding trigger revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by katzenplatz, Sep 21, 2010.

1. katzenplatz

katzenplatz New Member

I plan to take three old European curio handguns to a gun show in Cave City, KY or Louisville to sell them for a friend and would like to get a ballpark idea what they might be worth. We have no delusions of grandeur as we know the condition of these is not great and they are rather obscure items. I had previously posted these in the Curio/Relic forum a month and a half ago in one topic but thought I'd repost them here seperately with better pics.

Any and all help, opinions & advice are greatly appreciated!:)

First up is neat little folding trigger revolver in .320 caliber. Everything seems to function on it (cylinder rotates, trigger folds easily, etc) but it does have some surface rust.

Attached Files:

2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

It's Belgian, the makers mark looks like "ML" - Manufacture Liegoise d'Armes a Feu, in (where else) Liege. Those guns usually sell as novelties for around $50-75 if fully functional. They date from the same era as our inexpensive I.J. and H&R revolvers and sold for about the same price, $2-$5 or the equivalent. (an almost identical gun is shown in the 1911 Alfa catalog for 8 Marks 80, or about $2.20).

The trigger screw is missing, so I am not sure how the gun works without it.

Jim
  3. katzenplatz

katzenplatz New Member

Thank you, Jim K! :)