CA to Ban Lead Ammo Including Primers.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by steve4102, Mar 14, 2013.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Why am I not suprised anytime I hear the words "Claifornia" and "Ban" used in the same sentence?
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Ca. is full of so many idiots.......... soon they will ban rubber bands, someone might make a 'gun' that shoots them..
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

actually this is not such a bad thing. Since more of us will be unemployed soon this will open up a great black market for us unemployed. You see when one door shuts one opens. You gotta stay positive.

:rolleyes:
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Good one!:):mad:
  6. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

In those "Futuristic Movies" (after the collapse of civilization - i.e. Mad Max, Robo Cop etc - according to Hollywierd), they build fences around cities and everyone inside the cities raid, rape, rob and murder each other. Maybe it's time to start laying in a supply of fence.

It would take a BIG fence for California. Not quite as big of fence to corral our Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins idiots. Maybe Hollywierd is actually on to something.
  7. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

I'm not a ammo hoarder .... I'm a precious metal collector ..... LEAD ....lol
  8. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

Where in that story does it mention primers?
  9. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

I take it to mean any and all lead in ammo. Primers contain lead.
  10. mike.h

mike.h New Member

and the madness continues, we are fighting a losing battle out here :(
  11. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

How bout all the gun owners, reloaders, good patriotic people that call that hell hole home. That's who I feel sorry for. Up here in Alaska, I have a couple friends that were from Northern Calif. They told me it was pretty rural and free there when they grew up. Hard to fathom the change.
  12. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Why, they elected their regime, why the sorrow? I live in MN and We are in the same legislative boat. Democrats running amok and pissing on the Constitution. I, along with thousands here in MN worked our asses off to keep the DFL out of power. We failed, we failed miserably. Why, because we (I) didn't do enough to stop it.

CA as with MN deserve what they get. We should not feel sorry for the citizens of CA and MN, they did not do what needed to be done, plain and simple. Screw em all.
  13. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Numrich once marketed a toy rubber band gun, probably still does. It was full auto - capable of cutting loose with a volley of rubber bands, and shaped more or less like a Thompson SMG. What with its twin grips, not to mention the full auto capability, it's probably already illegal in La-La Land.
  14. 380guy

380guy New Member

OMG! Someone needs to shut these idiots up once and for all!
  15. myfriendis410

myfriendis410 Member

You know, it's about time somebody from outside California said something like this. I've heard nothing, NOTHING, but bagging on California like we have ANY say in what goes on in Sacramento. I vote. I vote Republican. I voice my opinions. I sell guns for a living. I hunt. I also talk to a lot of poor schlubs in this state who can't buy a gun on ********* because the sellers from out of state refuse to sell to them "'cause they're from from Kalifornia" they say. So we not only take it in the shorts from our politicians but FROM FELLOW GUN OWNERS!!!

Now I've said my piece. There are a lot of thoughtful people all over America that own guns and feel the same as us. All I'm saying is, to those who are guilty of this, to maybe walk a mile in our shoes before speaking out of the wrong orifice......