Cabelas 45 long colt

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by army mp, Aug 18, 2009.

1. army mp

army mp Member

About ten years ago Cabelas was selling . A Colt knock off Single action Revolver. For around $200.00 Dollars. I was tempted back then. But there was a long back order on them. Did anyone on here get one, and where they any good. $200.00 for a Colt knock off even back then seemed like a good deal. If I remember right they came in Two different caliber’s. And were made in Italy..
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

The gun is still around. Cabelas doesn't have it on their website anymore, though. It was made by Uberti. I think they called it the Millenium. Was $199. Now it's called the Hombre, and is $429.
    http://www.uberti.com/firearms/single_action_cattleman.php Sandblasted blue with no case hardening.
  3. army mp

army mp Member

From what I remember it was not a bad looking gun. Price doubled. I kind of thought, the Cowboy action shooters would be all over it.
  4. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member