1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Cain Is Done!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Willie, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Willie

Willie Active Member

I look for Herm to drop out soon. Two harrassment cases paid off and now a third that wants to talk about what he did, the guy talking about said if she talks Cain would have to quit. Of course he denies it but as head of the resturant assoc do you suppose he just made a small mistake 3x or was he screwing all the women he could? Sort of like the fox in the henhouse. How many food service workers could resist sex with the head of the assoc at conventions? Some just for fun but some might have thought they could advance thier career by having sex with Cain. Cain of a 42 year marriage. Cain who has a wife not taking part in his campaign. And if he did nothing why not stand up and refuse to pay women hush money? Kind of like Michael Jackson, paying millions to keep people quiet. All he needs now is a woman to admit having sex with him and the dam might break. looks like to me just another powerful man who thinks he deserves all the sex he can get. Rules don't apply to men like this. On the other hand maybe he will fit right in with the Washington elite. If he can learn how to text pics. Say what you want about Obama and Perry and Romney etc but they have not been outed like Cain has.
  2. Songman

Songman Member

He probably is.. Because people are more worried about who a man screws than what he can do for this country. I'm not saying I agree with adultery. I am a man who values character and believes in the sanctity of marriage (a reason why I think it should be protected). What Herman Cain does within his own life is between him, his wife, and his God. The same as what Bill Clinton did... I don't care that he got BJs from an intern. That is between him, Hillary, and God... I do care that he stood up there and lied to me about it. He should have been like JFK when he was asked about Marilyn and said it was none of anyone's business because it was his personal life.

And I think I will hold up the crucifixion anyway.. Blame does not constitute guilt in this country. Even if blamed more than once. When I first heard that a woman had come forth about Cain, my first thought was that the Democrats were scared of him and dug around to see what they could find to discredit him. I mean, that is their tactic. Ask Joe the plumber. Thank goodness this country is more than that and has laws to protect people. They are given the right to be held innocent until proven guilty. But I guess that doesn't apply to the jury of the mind. It seems that Herman Cain is already guilty... as is Michael Jackson. In both cases, I think they made great targets.
  3. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

More & more it is appearing that all this was nothing but an attempt to destroy him. These allegations seam to be nothing more than baseless lies. So, I wouldn't count him out just yet.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Forgetting his sex life and personal conduct I just can't see how anyone could take him seriously as a presidential candidate. He is obviously winging it when interviewed. He has a plan for everything which he makes up on the spot. That might fool the restaurant community but no one with any experience reading through BS.
  5. Songman

Songman Member

Are you forgetting who inhabits the White House right now? How did anyone take the Community Organizer with no birth certificate and ties to ACORN and just about every other America hater seriously either. But still here he is, ruining our country.

No, I don't think 9-9-9 is a good idea. Some Liberal a few years back suggested to me that he thought a 10% across the board tax would be a good idea. I said "Go for it! Every wealthy person in America will love you for it since they are paying substantially more than that! And the poor people will still be unhappy because it benefits the rich more than it does them." But at least it is something. No one else offers any idea at all.
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I would wager that these claims are completely bogus and are designed to destroy him because he was gaining ground. Romboma is a slickster and perry doesnt like being in the position hes in so, we shall see. If they find out its a fabrication from either of the other campaigns, they should disqualify them and press charges. The romney / perry school boy nonsense needs to go away anyhow. There isnt one single qualified candidate in the whole bunch, but, I would take any of their half brothers to get bozo out of there. Where is our leader? Cant someone step forward and take charge?
  7. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

this all reminds me of the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings from the testimony of Anita whats-her-name: "he put a pubic hair on top of my coke can"... my guess is that this is just GOP establishment dirty tricks...
  8. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

In my humble opinion, horse hockey. It seems to me those who are taking these claims without doubt are relying on the left wing media for their news. That's a shame. The left went on and on how what Clinton did sexully was his business and had nothing to do with how he handled the country. Or that he lied under oath while Pres. They also went on about Obama being so wonderful and smart, but no one has seen his college records or questioned his admitting to using coke in college? If Cain had been arrested for something and we could read the transcripts I might put some merit to these allegations, but no one has come out and said he has done anything other than tell some women she was short, and perhaps ask a women to speak to him in private. Come on. Think for yourself. Do some research.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Sure there is...Michele Bachman, Ron Paul, or Rick Santorum. Take your pick.:)
  10. Songman

Songman Member

I like Ron Paul... except that he would leave us totally defenseless if he was President. I like a lot of what he stands for... but then again, he comes off as the Republican version of Howard Dean. He sometimes sounds a little crazy when he talks and it turns people off.

Michele Bachman has some good ideas.. But in the debates, she herself told how ineffective she was at getting those ideas into play. Over and over she talked about how she was the only one who did this, or the only one who did that. I didn't check all of her points, but I know we have to have someone who can convince enough people to stand with them. Apparently that is not Bachman.

And I like Rick Santorum. I like what he stands for. But he spends more time talking about how he can't get the national media that the others get than he does talking about his platform. Maybe he is too young yet. I don't know. But he doesn't seem to me that he can lead. He can bring good ideas, for sure.. But we need someone who can force them through.
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I will take bachman out of the three.
  12. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I'd take my cat over the squatter in the White House now. I don't care who runs on the Republican ticket, they CANNOT be as bad as what we have now.
  13. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I think they see him as a rising star, that the people are starting to listen to. Can't have that! Anything and everything goes in this game . Character assassination is just the beginning. There is absolutely nothing these people will not do to win. I'm sure somewhere there is a small kernel of truth here that has been spun up to the nth degree in a peremptory strike against an up and comer. They'll do the same to any potential threat with the help of the MSM. This attack means they fear him.
  14. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

I don't care what gets done in the sack, what matters in selecting a public servant is what gets done on the job!
  15. obxned

obxned New Member

Get a clue - the left needs to stop him at any cost by any means. Before you condemn, wait for the facts!