1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

CAIR to challenge anti sharia vote ( did they not say they where not for Sharia ? )

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/11/03/shocker-cair-filing-lawsuit-to-stop-oklahoma-sharia-ban/

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla., Nov. 3, 2010 — On Thursday, November 4, the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-OK) will hold a news conference with religious and civil rights leaders in the State Capitol Building to announce the filing of a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of an anti-Islam ballot measure (State Question 755) passed in yesterday’s election. The measure amends the state constitution to forbid judges from considering Islamic law or international law when making a ruling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

now going over my little files here i see CAIR stated quite often they did not support Sharia for the USA , but this makes it the 67th time i know of that they are suing to get sharia stuff pushed through ( most through WND.com and Weasel Zippers )

the voters have spoken !! but that dont matter to Islam sue , riot , protest , scream racist and if that dont work... bomb rape and attack

i know i published the item before but we will soon see just how important that vote was and how much of a storm its gonna brew up
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Re: CAIR to challenge anti sharia vote ( did they not say they where not for Sharia ?

Spot on again Jack

CAIR to the rescue:rolleyes:, right on time as usual.
    Maybe this will make it to headlines for awhile huh?
    Ya right, fat chance of that with our media.:(
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Re: CAIR to challenge anti sharia vote ( did they not say they where not for Sharia ?

Msnbc had this and when i went i refreshed it ( the video they had ) went back to main page and no link to the story but i also read the far leftist media and found it there ... just no MSNBC video
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010