Cajun Negotiations

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by artabr, Sep 21, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

Cajun Negotiation

Boudreaux wanted desperately to have sex with this really cute, really hot girl in his office..... but she was dating someone else.

One day Boudreaux got so frustrated that he went to her and said, 'I'll give you a $100 if you let me have sex with you...' The girl looked at him, then said, 'NO.'

Boudreaux said, 'I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up.

She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her boyfriend.... So she called him and explained the situation.

Her boyfriend says, 'Ask him for $200, pick up the money really fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down.' She agreed and accepts the proposal.. Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call.

Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what happened....? Still breathing hard, she managed to reply, All the SOB had was Quarters.

(Management lesson: Always consider a business proposition in it's entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed. ;) :D )

Art
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

:eek::eek: Good one, i hadn't heard it before ;)
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Hey, it could have been 20,000 pennies!