Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by Zigzag2, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

AntiqueDr
    (7/13/01 7:43:47 pm)
    Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LTS, is there a market for these things? I notice the bidding on GB is kinda slow for a "pre-ban."

I believe I can pick one up for about 3 bills, BUT I have to find a magazine...

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/13/01 8:35:16 pm)
    Re: Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The magazines go for nearly as much as the guns! I sold a 100-round 9mm mag.last October for $225
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/13/01 8:48:21 pm)
    AD, Bob is right...the mag will set you back about the same dollars as the gun. 100rnd or 50rnd. This is a niche gun, but it does have devoted fans....slow to sell, but will. They are a blast to shoot just for shear firepower fun. Some have tele. stocks, some fixed and the pistol configuration. The .22`s are the most fun, cause there cheap to feed. $650.00 is pretty much tops, unless you find a tele. stock. This might bring $850.00 retail. That is for a complete unit...mag included. I would recommend, if you buy it...to sell it without the mag, great for someone who wants an extra for back up. Sell at $4-425.00 and move on. JMOO. LTS
    "POOFBANNED" Huh?

AntiqueDr
    (7/13/01 8:50:24 pm)
    Kinda what I was thinking.... gonna run on it at $250. hehehhehhhheeeeeee!!!!!