1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by Zigzag2, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

AntiqueDr
    (7/13/01 7:43:47 pm)
    Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LTS, is there a market for these things? I notice the bidding on GB is kinda slow for a "pre-ban."

I believe I can pick one up for about 3 bills, BUT I have to find a magazine...

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/13/01 8:35:16 pm)
    Re: Calico 950 9mm space-gun pistol thing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The magazines go for nearly as much as the guns! I sold a 100-round 9mm mag.last October for $225
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/13/01 8:48:21 pm)
    AD, Bob is right...the mag will set you back about the same dollars as the gun. 100rnd or 50rnd. This is a niche gun, but it does have devoted fans....slow to sell, but will. They are a blast to shoot just for shear firepower fun. Some have tele. stocks, some fixed and the pistol configuration. The .22`s are the most fun, cause there cheap to feed. $650.00 is pretty much tops, unless you find a tele. stock. This might bring $850.00 retail. That is for a complete unit...mag included. I would recommend, if you buy it...to sell it without the mag, great for someone who wants an extra for back up. Sell at $4-425.00 and move on. JMOO. LTS
    "POOFBANNED" Huh?

AntiqueDr
    (7/13/01 8:50:24 pm)
    Kinda what I was thinking.... gonna run on it at $250. hehehhehhhheeeeeee!!!!!