Calif to Ban Semi-Autos

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Jul 7, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Doesnt suprise me.. Kommiefornia has been on the forefront of most of the idiotic weapons bans and restrictions that have happened in the last quarter century.. Must be soemthing in the water killingthe braincells of the folks in that part of the country.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

And WTF is a "bullet button" Anti gunners are so freakin dumb.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its from the top shot show and they still screw it up

on a AR rifle the guy shows the select switch not the eject button

the anti's screwed up but want to stop all ejectable mag fed weapons

tube feeds and fixed box mags ok

but they'll be next , folks unless you fight every single day the anti take inch by inch

look at Oz , every day we sat back and said they cant do that , they did

until we fought back and are keeping it up

get loud , be proud

shoot a liberal
  5. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

What would you expect from California? They elect such nut cases as Maxine Waters, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. The entire state should be deeded to Mexico. The only problem would be Mexico more than likely would not want it due to the illegals and criminals they dumped on us and who would want the all the liberal actors in Hollywood?
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

The sooner the gangs kill off all the liberal nuts cases in CA the better off they will be
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

true eh
  8. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

It is rather sad, it is a beautiful state but I cant stand the gun laws and idiotic progressives. I only live here because I go to college for free in CA. I cant wait to move. But while I live here, I only elect pro gun politicians. I don't know who would want to buy an AR with a 10 rd magazine and bullet button anyway.. they have already effectively rendered it useless.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Did you all ever hear the adage "As California goes, so goes the nation"? As far back as I can remember it 's seemed as if whatever trend is started in California ends up spreading to the rest of us eventually. It may take a few years, but it seems inevitable.
  10. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Time for all the gun manufacturers to only sell guns that civilians can own to all California's law enforcement agencies, a la like Ronnie Barrett did with the .50.

If it's good enough for the civilians, then it should be good enough for law enforcement.
  11. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Thankfully, Arizona seems to put THAT old saw to bed. In fact, Cali just passed an Anti-AZ bill, the opposite of our SB 1070 immigration law. Their new one requires officers to IGNORE federal calls for assistance in arresting non violent illegal invaders. Interesting. Cali HATES Arizona with our pro American, pro freedom, anti illegal invader stance. Our Constitutional Carry is just the icing on the cake. ;)
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yep, Arizona has a lot of appeal to me, not only for the pro liberty feistiness of it's citizens, but the fact that it's one of the most beatiful states I've ever seen. If I wasn't afraid the temps might be too much for me and the rattlers, I could see myself relocating. Making a move when you don't have any friends or family where your going, can be hard though.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

14. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Lots of opportunities here, MT, c'mon down. The heat doesn't bother you as much when you realize AC is a Godsend. :)
  15. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Which is why I drink bottled water. I don't want to get infected.

If only Ar had an ocean, if only........

WAIT lets flood California then it will. woo hoo we got a plan