California Govenor

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Michael G, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Did I just hear on the news that Govenor Swartzenegger (sp) agrees with Obamas government health care program? I missed part of what was said on the 6pm news
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

If it's true then it was coming. What do you want from a bankrupt state? I said it weeks ago he is a girly man. He wants all the help he can get. How do you like the advertizement for California, you know the one where Arnold and his old bag of a lady and Rob Lowe tell you how great they have it over there. Come to California, what are you waiting for?
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Funny Rob Lowe has been spending an aweful lot of time in Ohio lately. Aparently he dont like California as much as he lets on.(you know he grew up around Dayton)
  4. williamd

williamd New Member

It is true. Arnie has turnd out to be a Dem and a true member of the Kennedy extended family. :eek:

He has to veto a super restrictive ammo bill this weekend or it becomes law. Severely limits ammo sales, requires ID and finger (thumb) printing (as we do for firearms already), can't pass between friends/family over 50 rounds, ammo must be behind the counter, etc ... will really hit competition handgun folks. It is aimed at handgun ammo ... currently. Of course, price will increase due to extra paper work and storage for sellers.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  5. the morning light

the morning light Member

I,m not defending Arnold but did you ever look over that State legislature out there, he sure don't have much to work with there, a bunch of misfits and a state over run by illegals and dead broke. A lot of people that have a few bucks are escaping to the North west!
  6. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

California was in the dumps long before Arnold was elected. That idiot Gray Davis was a lot worse than Arnold could ever dream of being. Davis was the Idiot that wanted to give Illegals a drivers license! How stupid is that? Im not a huge suporter or Arnold, but I think he really did try to fix things, but people in the state wouldnt let him. I just have to remember this; You can NEVER make everyone happy.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Ahnold is a girlyman. Who did he marry?
    Don't tell me a conservative could go home to her and stay a conservative.

She's a purebred liberal in the finest sense and wears the pants in the family. Arnie's just a puppet.
  8. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Arnie? A Puppet? The Terminator? Nah......can't be. Let's not burst my bubble here. I would like it kept intact.