Californians---Texans---Coloradoans

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

pickenup
    (9/22/02 11:34:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Californians---Texans---Coloradoans
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Californian, a Texan, and a Coloradoan, attending a convention in a little town just outside Las Vegas, were standing in a seedy bar enjoying a few drinks.
    The Californian grabbed his wine spritzer, knocked it back in one gulp, then he threw the glass against the back wall, smashing it to pieces. He told the other startled drinkers that the standard of living was so high in California that they never drank out of the same glass twice.

Next the Texan finished drinking his Margarita, and threw HIS glass against the back wall. He loudly proclaimed that in Texas not only were they all are rich from oil, but they had so much sand that glass was cheap and he too never drank out of the same glass twice.

Next the Coloradoan drank his beer, drew a revolver, and shot the Californian and the Texan. As he was returning the gun to his holster, he told the wide-eyed bartender that in Colorado they had so many Texans and Californians that they never had to drink with the same ones twice.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/23/02 9:00:04 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Californians---Texans---Coloradoans
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yar I like that one but its possible U may catch a bit of "heat"

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/23/02 1:17:28 pm)
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
    Sie lesen deine Gedanken, und bohren in dein Gehirn. Feind hört mit....

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/23/02 3:40:33 pm)
    Go Pickenup! I'm colorado Born and unfortunately a missouri captive. To heck with them texicans and 'fornians. Bring on the fight boys!

Central Texan
    (9/27/02 6:11:21 pm)
    That was almost funny.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/27/02 8:01:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del US TEXANS
    To think I called you " Brother " 22. You hurt Brendas' feelings. She wont be sending YOU anymore kisses. LOL.

loader44.

From A TEXAS boy.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/28/02 6:23:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Aw, now...
    You know that I don't mean my favorite texas family in the whole world do you Loader? I'll let the loader family be my backup in any fight!

retraction.. To heck with them californians!

Ya know, a family has to stick together!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/28/02 8:03:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Aw, now...
    What a waste....ain`t no Texicans here

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/29/02 11:20:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Aw, now...
    hee hee

funniest danged joke I have heard in a long time

CaliCollector
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/02 4:02:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Aw, now...
    cute joke.... and.... HEY!!! we aint all bad in kalif-edupfornia!!!
    Ray in California
    "Beware the man with only one gun, chances are he KNOWS how to use it."