The Firearms Forum banner

Call for Squirrel Cull

4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Pistolenschutze 
G
#1 ·
G
#5 ·
As some will know, I shoot as many as I can whenever the opportunity presents itself. Well I now have a new ally, the Prince of Wales himself has called for a cull of the Greys, even extermination. Known as a bit of a tree hugger, the situation must be serious.
Well, the Prince is the commander of the Welsh Guards, Tranter. Perhaps he should call for reinforcements. :D;)

#6 ·
I have a hard time believing there are 2.5 million grey squirrels in Britain. I've killed that many myself. Well, almost that many. I used to live in a house with two nice pecan trees. In a good year I'd get six or seven hundred pounds of nuts. If you didn't shoot squirrels you got nothing. One day I shot twenty of them in fifteen minutes. I figured that would set them back for at least a couple of weeks. Fat chance. Two days later they were back in force. I shot them with a Beeman R1 5mm air rifle. Lots of luck eradicating them from Britain. What do you blast the tree rats with Tranter?

#8 ·
Send me a plane ticket and make sure you can either get my gun through customs or have one ready for me and I'll help for free. All I need is a place to sleep and I'll bring a tent. Being unemployed sucks so killing squirrels sounds like a blast lol

P.S. Ill be ready to leave in the morning.

G
#9 ·
You know, I was just wondering: If these squirrels are American imports, do they still bark with American accents, or have they switched over British accents? When Tranter misses one in his back yard, I wonder if the rodent exclaims "bloody hell" or just "damn!" :D;):p

#15 ·
. . . . and again the loyal sons and daughters of Brittan shall press the rude invader from her shores!
There'll be blue birds over
The white cliffs of Dover,
Tomorrow, just you wait and see.

There'll be love and laughter
And peace ever after
Tomorrow, when the world is free.

The shepherd will tend his sheep,
The valley will bloom again
And Jimmy will go to sleep,
In his own little room again.

G
#17 ·

There'll be love and laughter
And peace ever after
Tomorrow, when the world is free.

The shepherd will tend his sheep,
The valley will bloom again
And Jimmy will go to sleep,
In his own little room again.

When Britain first, at heaven's command,
Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main,
Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,
This was the charter, the charter of the land,
And guardian A-a-angels sang this strain:

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.
Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

:D;):p

G
#20 ·
carry on the fight Tranter; victory/redemption could be well within your grasp :D apparently you have the green light :cool:
You know, I was just thinking. Perhaps what the Brits need to do is call upon the Irish for assistance. It would seem that if St. Patrick could drive all the snakes out of Ireland, he might also be able to do something about the squirrels . . . without blowing up any bird feeders. :D;):p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.