call me paranoid but anyone explain the following ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 5, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

can anyone explain the following

1 obozo is going to india but they are takeing all personal staff a lot of the government ( that side)

2 Obozo just moved all his money overseas as did G soros ... why are they not coming back to the USA ??

3 his presidential guards are going to india too , .. all of em ..

the top 41 member of the CFR are also leaving and going to various places other than the USA

why is everyione getting out of town ?? and taking their funds ??

this look like the rats leaving the sinking ship to anyone else ??
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Probably a good time to build up our defenses (aka firearms). I don't like surprises.
  3. doug66

doug66 New Member

i didn't want any rats on my sinking ship in the first place.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Na! Where else in the world can he go and print that kind of money? He will be back, were not that lucky. :confused:

Its just a party on a epic scale. :(

George is a player, not the first time he has bet against america, woint be the last. He is a prick. The US companies will have bad earning next year in some sectors. Got to remember a player is one quarter ahead of real time.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he moved 7 Billion to Australia last night our dollar went up again , the USD went down again

$1 Aussie buys $1.02 US at the moment ,,

5 months ago
    $1 Aussie bought 74 cents US ....
  6. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Interesting news!

Sounds like something might happen soon.... something big...... but what?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how about obozo writing that the chinese have ownership of the US so obozo could borrow more ??
  8. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Maybe he'll give the Chinese a deed for California.... and let's hope that the Chinese don't know about the Mexican infestation....
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

He is just trading foreigh currency and poised to make a killing. He did last time there was an election, remember.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The Chinese know how to handle the problem of illegals! Jack, like some of the others, we simply can't be lucky enough for Obozo to run off, and not come back! It's just another chance for him to live like a King at the tax payers expense! Move his fourtune to a country where we can't get to it so that him and his family will be able to live well once we get to the bottom of the birth certificate thing!
  11. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Jack: can't find anything on this, Can you source this at all?
  12. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    200 million per day for him to take his little Asian jaunt, well worth it to have him outside the borders. I am sure he will continue to cover himself with glory and do the USA much credit with his incredible diplomatic skills. Our only problem with his trip is that eventually he will come home. Oh well, into every garden a dead leaf must fall or something equally stupid.

We have a perfectly good state department with skilled diplomats working for it and many people skilled in the finer points of protocol that he should follow when he meets foreign leaders but so far he has been so smart he hasn't needed their services:eek: no I couldn't write that with a straight face. What do I think of his trip, better you accept my light hearted sarcasm posted, nobody really wants to hear how I really feel and I don't feel like getting added to another list.
  13. CMAA

CMAA New Member

Old Grump

If they're spending 200 Million a Day - then you've got both feet on the deck.....

[​IMG]
  14. CMAA

CMAA New Member

Bush is the one who really blew it!!!!

Jack Down-Under;

Obama isn't the one who screwed it all up for us. He's nowhere near as bad as his predecessor. Look what happened when that idiot George Bush gave PM John Howard the 'Ship's Bell' off one our scrapped heavy cruiser the USS Canberra. They had a sweet little ceremony down at the Washington Navy Yard on Sept. 10th, 2001 when we gave one of our hallowed and sacred national treasures away.

Yep - we lost our joss and it went to hell the very next day!! Damn dumb Texans!!! I made three 'Nam deployments on her.....

[​IMG]
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Folks so pent up to show the other how good they are but screw thier own in the process,

yep seen that a few times , sorry to hear mate ..

howard was the bitch (female dog) who took the guns away ( while wearing a vest)

mongrels..