CameraLandNY

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by woolleyworm, Sep 24, 2011.

1. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Some feedback from a friend that was looking for a scope for his Mk5 in 257WtbyMag. He had little knowledge of the scope needed to maximize the range of the rifle. I recommended CLNY to him and he gave Doug a call before ordering. He had all his questions taken care of and was very impressed by the time and detail that was given into matching His needs to the correct scope. He ended up getting the Minox ZA5 and is absolutely amazed at how it compares to the Leupold VX2's that he has on a couple other rifles. ( not that the VX2 is a bad scope by any means, but at 600+ yrds, it just doesn't cut it)

Nothing but praise for the customer service and attention to his personal needs.

Kudos Doug, thanks for not letting me down in my referral, I will keep'em coming!

Woolley
  2. langenc

langenc Member

Wonder how much your friend shoots per year??
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that CameraLandNY is great at taking care of customers. Their prices are some of the best I've seen anywhere, and apparently they match that with top-notch customer service.

The next time I'm looking for glass, they will be my go-to source.
  4. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

He doesn't shoot a whole lot; he shoot mostly for coyote control and taking a few deer/hogs. Coyotes past 300yrds have always been out of reach; with the new rifle and some practice, I have a feeling that anything under 800 is in for some bad news. He's got a raised shooting stand that sits at the bend in the pipeline, giving him two shooting lanes.
    He's seriously considering reloading now that he knows how much good ammo runs for that 257WMag.