Camp 9/45 stocks

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by JollyR, Sep 28, 2011.

1. JollyR

JollyR New Member

Hi All,

I have been lurking here for a while and thought I needed to join. I am a member in several other forums and I am trying to get a company to manufacture stocks for the camp 9/45. As we are all aware of these Marlin models are prone to cracks and breakage. I am trying to gage interest in this so I can put a list together. The stocks would be similar to a Boyds thumbhole or something there abouts. If anyone is interested please let me know. So far I have five people, which isn't enough, however I have only been trying to organize this for a few days.
  2. JollyR

JollyR New Member

40+ views and no one is interested?

Just an update. I have obtained a sacrificial stock from another forum for Boyds to use as a pattern. The project is just one step closer.
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I have had mine since they came out and have had no trouble with them at all.
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

5. JollyR

JollyR New Member

Just an update;
    I wasn't clear to me if he wanted me to do this or he would but it really doesn't matter. I assume its this page https://boydsgunstocks.questionpro.com/

For all those who are interested;
    In order to get an Idea of how many camp 9 stocks we need to build, I would like everyone interested in getting one to fill out the request log to insure I make enough.

Kurt Maus

Sales

Boyds Gunstock Industries

605/996-5011

605/996-9878 (fax)

The main thread is over in marlinowners dot com