1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Camp 9/45 stocks

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by JollyR, Sep 28, 2011.

1. JollyR

JollyR New Member

Hi All,

I have been lurking here for a while and thought I needed to join. I am a member in several other forums and I am trying to get a company to manufacture stocks for the camp 9/45. As we are all aware of these Marlin models are prone to cracks and breakage. I am trying to gage interest in this so I can put a list together. The stocks would be similar to a Boyds thumbhole or something there abouts. If anyone is interested please let me know. So far I have five people, which isn't enough, however I have only been trying to organize this for a few days.
  2. JollyR

JollyR New Member

40+ views and no one is interested?

Just an update. I have obtained a sacrificial stock from another forum for Boyds to use as a pattern. The project is just one step closer.
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I have had mine since they came out and have had no trouble with them at all.
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

5. JollyR

JollyR New Member

Just an update;
    I wasn't clear to me if he wanted me to do this or he would but it really doesn't matter. I assume its this page https://boydsgunstocks.questionpro.com/

For all those who are interested;
    In order to get an Idea of how many camp 9 stocks we need to build, I would like everyone interested in getting one to fill out the request log to insure I make enough.

Kurt Maus

Sales

Boyds Gunstock Industries

605/996-5011

605/996-9878 (fax)

The main thread is over in marlinowners dot com