Can anyone now doubt Barry is a commie?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bcj1755, Sep 21, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I am sickened by this:mad::mad:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110583

Barry has done nothing but suck up to our enemies, alienate our allies, makes sickening and historically inaccurate speeches praising Islam, snubs the National Day of Prayer, marks the end of Ramadan, seems to have no problem with the Muslim Day of Prayer in DC, and now THIS travesty!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

IF ANYONE DOUBTS THAT OBAMA IS A COMMUNIST AFTER THIS, THEN THEY ARE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

I had no doupt, and no flag will make any difference
  3. henry77

henry77 New Member

I never had a doubt before the election and my opinion has only gotten stronger since.

We do not need BOZO and his gang of crooks.
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I have been thinking he and his ilk are more along the line of fascists but potato-potáto... Regardless, they are statist all and need to be defeated.
  5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Stolen and reposted.
    Thanks
  6. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

"The first method of estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at
    the men he has around him."