Can I change viewing format?

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by gunboat, Sep 23, 2011.

1. gunboat

gunboat Member

Sorry if there is an obvious solution -- I have diffucuty reading the black on brown text -- The home page is all but unreadableto me. Is there a way to change this ?
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I, too have difficulty reading dark letters on a lighter background.

For my own sake (across the internet generally), I use the mouse cursor to highlight the areas I intend to read. Turns everything into a nice, easy-on-the-eyes white text on blue background.

Other than that, though, there really isn't a lot of customization available. At least as far as I know. Someone else may chime in with a fix, but I don't know it.
  3. gunboat

gunboat Member

I was sort of afraid of that when I did not find anything in the CP - some forums have a few different viewing skins? available --
    I would like to be active here but it just takes too much effort to see.
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

I'll see if we can come up with a high-contrast style choice. It'll probably be this weekend before I can work on it, so hang in there.
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Gunboat, can you read black text on a white background?
  6. gunboat

gunboat Member

SM -- thanks for your pm -- yes that works - I can read this box fine - the strip above "quick reply" is difficult as is "tags". the "none" is ok -
    Thank you for helping -- I am not giving up, i rather like it here. :)