Can I Refer To Them As More Honest Sites?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, Dec 9, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

While here, I've been so caught up in reading / watching stories on-line about what is " really going on " in the States, and in other God fearing countries, that I didn't think to bookmark any of them while I was there.

If time permits, would you please drop in a link to sites that are not politically correct ( like I've seen here ) that will take me where I want to go? Like jacks movie regarding muslim crime in Australia, etc..

I'll make a new bookmark folder and keep them all. Promise.

I copied a large list Jack posted in a thread a few days ago, and after looking, I can't find it either. When I set my Options here, I chose to just keep threads no more than a week old.

I just set this up for Instant Email Notification ( won't lose it. :eek: )

Thanks

Chuck
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thank you. :)
    Keep em coming please.