Can It Be........

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by gandog56, Sep 27, 2009.

1. gandog56

gandog56 Member

...that the drought might be over? I walked into the gun store, and the usually empty primer shelves were almost full.:eek:
  2. army mp

army mp Member

It seems to be hit and miss. PA is still in an extreme Ammo/ Component Drought.
  3. olehippy

olehippy New Member

We’re still on rationing here in S Texas, the only reliable local reloading source is still limiting sales – i.e. 100 primers/day/customer. The hoarders are still lurking here – I saw an ad on Craigs list this morning, some dude claiming $ hard times and ‘selling off’ his reloading supplies, but his prices were about 175% of GUN SHOP retail (poor bastard, but I bet some sucker jumped on top of his ripoff).

Hopefully things are loosening up, maybe the pipeline will fill down here soon!

Miles
  4. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

Also depends what you're looking for. I went to a gun show yesterday and found that the crowds have relaxed a bit and some prices have dropped. Others are the same, or climbing. I haven't been able to find .380 ammo for ages. I found a very small amount of FMJ at the show and paid as much for it as I usually pay for quality defensive ammo.