Can Sarah win in 2012 ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GregM, Nov 16, 2009.

?

Can Sarah win in 2012 ?

Poll closed Nov 21, 2009.
  1. Yes, I think so

28 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. No, I don't think so

35 vote(s)
    49.3%
  3. It's too close to say

8 vote(s)
    11.3%
  1. GregM

GregM Former Guest

She's pretty popular with the GOP/Conservatives but can she win in a national contest?
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I think after 4 years of obama....George Bush could win.
  3. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Not a chance, and here's why: The American people are through with both the Democrats and the Republicans. I predict a third party will win the next presidential election.
  4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

with the media bashing her as they did and continue to do she doesn't stand a chance
  5. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I doubt that she could win an election over Obama because she's been given the "Dan Quayle" treatment. She's been labeled a whacko by the Elite media and that will be tough to shake. I personally like her and would vote for her (or ANYONE) over Obama, but I don't think she could win. TJ
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I don't believe she has a shot at all....

I do believe conservatives have had it with rhino republicans...but if a more conservative republican runs that person has a shot at it. If the republicans are left with another mccain type of nominee i wont even bother to vote. Democrat or Democrat "light" is not a real choice...

Mike
    Gn
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

If the nation is to the point where the media actually determines what people think about this or that... Then it really is over....
    And i suspect that really is the case! Sen Coburn made a comment a while back during the cap and trade debate....that if such a thing passed that Americas finer days will be behind her. I think we are allready past that point allready. We have passed neutral bouyancy(sp)? And are about to make a big splash as the last of our nation slips below the water....

Mike
    Gn
  8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Hopefully if she runs she will be OK because she will not be held back by McPain's organization.

I know they didn't let her loose so she wouldn't embarrass McLame.

I would like to see her try anyway.
  9. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Much as I like her I don't think I would vote for her in the primary. She is too inexperienced and I think you can make a strong case that she is a quitter. She is erratic. You don't want an erratic POTUS.
  10. 45nut

45nut Active Member

So, what's to stop her from running as an Independent or starting a Conservative Party?

Personally, I think she can beat the media since she will not be hampered by McLame. She has energy issues down and (from outtakes from her book via Rush), she is covering other policy concerns pretty well.

She speaks more directly to middle America and all she needs to do is get her message to The People unfiltered by RINO's and jackasses.
  11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Why do conservatives continually buy into this DNC Bull Sh!t? She had more experience than Obozo and Teddy R plus she's a real live conservative.

Quit hell, she was regrouping. She had accomplished her goals and all the damn snipers were keeping her focused on defending her actions instead of working for The People. BTW, she won all the frivolous lawsuits, which means among other things, she was right in her decision to resign her Governorship.

She has time to make some money, get some schooling on foreign policy and ramp up for 2012, campaign for other conservatives and keep her name in the news.

Sarah will surprise you.
  12. GregM

GregM Former Guest

She actually has/had more experience than the thing we have in office now
  13. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Definitely.

I don't usually think women are cut out for such jobs, but she would do better than most of the recent examples.
  14. red14

red14 Active Member

I really like her.:cool:

I wish our media reported the news instead of trying to spin it.

I want to be informed, not brainwashed.

I want facts, not opinions.

Truth, not hype, or slant.

Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

That is the truth.

Too many people made fun of her and that is just going to stick. A good portion of dem women also hate her because she is so conservative. God forbid a woman keeps her baby and raise it. :( Boy they just can't stand that.

She is a nice lady and would bring class to the office. I dont think it will happen. I don't think the country is ready for a woman to be in office.:(
    But obviously they were ready for a black man. Hope he is all america wished for and then some.