can we fabricate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 68c15, Jul 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

D i'm a thug and far from squeamish happy to help any way , but i've a lot to do here really , it's nice to joke , but i mean it , you need to get your own ( 100% made in the USA ) system going , now , not in 2-3 years .. NOW ..

besides , i got a lot on ..

we are getting our guns back , its rights we now need , the right to defend ourselves and our homes

i've always known we'd need to start on this but the guns and possesion of them was the priority focus for years .. and seeing all our "rights' as they put it basic come from the UN , i dont even know where to start on this one ..

as anything to do with rights ends up with them , and thats a fight i dont think i know how to win .. but i gotta get it started , the sooner the better ..

as whats the use of having a gun if you use it to defend yourself , it works and you get 20 years and the crim gets 2 yrs then uses taxpayers money to sue you for pain and suffering

i need a coup and to throw the UN out , thats what i need to do ,

but can i and should i even try ??

see?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and my ideas are just that ..

you've a lot of folks with good idea's there .. and they know the place better

but yes , you need thinkers and doers, not career parasites in the top ranks ..
  3. skullfr

skullfr New Member

so right Jack.Sheriff Joe is a good man with a mind like most of us here.I would love to see him put you on as an advisory appointment though.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

First thing , i'd need 200 million , 1,000 unemployed, 2000 prison inmates as work crews and fence the border , NTCC relocates , the border is the new training area ..

close it .. make a 4 mile thick kill zone , if its bigger than a bobcat it dies

i suggest the Firestorm remote gun stations as we installed in Israel

one female operator can man and defend 3 miles of rough terrain border from anywhere , other parts , patrol

but you folks can do all this yourself , get sorted , rebuild your infrastructure and NAVY..

china' gonna grab the pacific ( islam will get africa but it'll trade with china to help them screw you )

then you'll learn ..

so get it sorted eh ?
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Sheriff Joe. great idea. Jack would make a great adviser.
  6. tango1niner

tango1niner New Member

All kidding aside, we need to get going on this idea. While I don't care for obama, Romney isn't much better. We need to get back to basics, take care of and be responsible for yourself. I don't want or need the gov't. to take care of me. I have a pretty good idea of what's best for me and it is not more government. I'd better stop here, blood pressure is going up!