Can you help me indentify this pistol?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Larryco50, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Larryco50

Larryco50 New Member

When my father passed away I came into possession of this pistol. I have no idea of its history or anything else for that matter. If this helps it is almost exactly 7" long, and the maker mark kinda looks like a crown with an X over it.I was told this forum might be the best place to get some information. I am told you guys can be very helpful.

Thanks,

Larry

Attached Files:

2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

The pictures are so small and blurry that I can't tell anything about the gun. It looks like it might be a modern reproduction, but better pictures and more information will be necessary. FWIW, those pistols, even the antique ones, were cheaply made and even today unmarked ones bring only around $200, not much more than the modern repros.

Jim