Can't delete my own replies

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by swanshot, Jun 14, 2003.

1. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Tried to delete a couple of replies after I stuffed them up. It (this dang fool thing) keeps telling me I don't have permission, but it will let me edit ok.
    Is it me, is it you, or is it the randomness of an uncaring universe.:D :D
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

It's you, swanshot. We're conspiring against you! :p

Seriously, we've had others with the same problem. They can delete their own posts in some forums, but not others. Tac is aware of it, but has been so swamped that he hasn't been able to address this particular problem yet.

Hang in there! This site is a work in progress, and will only get better and better! :D
  3. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Hang in there! This site is a work in progress, and will only get better and better! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Just like you Wimmin eh?:D