1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

cant reply?

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by somoss, Nov 5, 2007.

1. somoss

somoss New Member

i can post new messages but cant reply to anyone else's post? did i brake some rule? any advice?
  2. Somoss, are you trying to reply using the little "Quick Reply" screen below the posts? If so, don't. Instead, click on the "Post Reply" button located at the top and at the bottom of the posts on a given page. That will bring up a reply screen. When you've typed your reply, click on the "Submit Reply" button at the bottom of the material you just wrote. It's right under the message icons at the bottom.
  3. williamd

williamd New Member

Don't brake ... break a rule.

I forget to push Submit Reply ... but I have an excuse ... dumb!
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2007