CAN'T SEND A WOMAN TO HOME DEPOT......

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by rooter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Doc was fixing a door and found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent his wife Mary to Home Depot down in Peoria.

At Home Depot, Mary saw a beautiful bathroom faucet while she was waiting for Walt, the manager, to finish waiting on a customer.

When Walt came over, Mary asked 'How much for that faucet?'

Walt replied, 'That's pewter and it costs $400.'

'Damn, that's sure a lot of money for a faucet!' Mary exclaimed.

Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Doc had sent her to buy, and Walt went to the back room to find it.

From the back room Walt yelled, 'Mary, you wanna screw for that hinge?'

Mary yelled back, 'No, but I would for that faucet.'

And this is why you can't send a woman to Home Depot.
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

LMAO! I gotta forward this one to a few people.

:D
  3. navis128

navis128 New Member

Still laughing :D:D
  4. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

Hey interesting you should mention Peoria, Arizona in your joke. I didn't even know there was a Peoria, AZ until tonight. I just finished deporting an illegal alien cocaine dealer with AIDS that called Peoria home.
  5. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Yes, we have a Peoria, probably named for the Illinois berg with that name. A thriving little community adjoining my city of Glendale...don't realize when you leave one you're in the other. Peoria City Hall has an old military jet fighter on display ---maybe Korean War vintage F-86 Sabre Jet... Peoria to the west butts up with the LUKE AIR FORCE BASE so that's the tie-in there. I'm not a all surprised about the reputation of your 'charge'....Gangs are prevelant and drug trade rampant...When Sheriff Joe Arpiaro, the Meanest Sheriff in America, goes on one of his roundups, Peoria is high on his list.
    HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF JOE'S ROUNDUP:

Sheriff Raids 4 Phoenix-Area McDonald's
    Updated: Friday, 26 Mar 2010, 6:22 PM MDT
    Published : Friday, 26 Mar 2010, 8:34 AM MDT

PHOENIX - A raid targeting illegal immigration led to the arrests of 21 Phoenix-area McDonald's workers Friday, and authorities were still seeking 30 other employees as part of their investigation.

Those arrested during the raid of four McDonald's in Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa were being held on suspicion of identity theft.

Many of these employees have been working at the McDonalds' for years.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says it will take more time to determine whether any of them are illegal immigrants as officials suspect.

Virdiana Ramirez was mistakenly detained. The manager at a Mesa McDonald's was American-born, but was questioned and detained for hours.

Deputies also searched a mansion in Paradise Valley. The mansion is owned by Richard Coulston, who owns the restaurants. The employment records were apparently not kept at the restaurants.

Coulston was not arrested.

McDonald's Corp. referred comment to Coulston's company, R&L Management. In a statement, the company says people shouldn't jump to conclusions without all the facts.

Coulston's attorney, Julie Pace, said the following: "The company has trained its managers and hiring personnel regarding proper hiring procedures... which include using the government program E-Verify, as well as reviewing documentation and completing Form I-9s. Any individuals unable to meet the legal requirements... are not hired."

Chief